Tail Gate Nachos
- 12 oz Old Neighborhood Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 large bag of Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dice up sausage into fine pieces.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Toss in sausage and cook until pieces begin to brown.
- On a large serving platter arrange tortilla chips evenly and set aside.
- Spread cheese over sausage and stir until cheese melts.
- Pour melted cheese and sausage mixture over chips, top with salsa and sour cream and enjoy !
To heat up this dish, add 1/4 cup sliced Jalapeño peppers on top.Tags