Orsi’s Cheesy Shaved Chicken, Broccoli, & Rice Florentine
Another speedy, economical, delicious, easy and fast meal preparation, submitted by Susanne Orsi.Ingredients:
- 1 lb. Old Neighborhood Shaved Chicken Breast
- 1 Family Size Can of Chicken and Rice Soup
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped scallions
- 1 lb. bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 1 24 oz. jar of Cheese Whiz
- Olive Oil
- 6 cups of cooked rice
- Saute shaved chicken breast and scallions in skillet – sprinkled with olive oil.
- Once chicken is cooked – drain.
- Place back in skillet and add 1 jar of cheese whiz and whole can of soup (do not dilute soup). Add thawed broccoli florets.
- Cover mixture with foil and continue cooking until broccoli is cooked and remaining mixture is boiling. Turn heat down and allow to simmer.
- In the meantime prepare your rice and set aside.
- Once mixture is finished, place a nice heaping amount of cooked rice in bowl. Pour a heaping scoop of broccoli mixture over rice.