Chinese Sausage Stir Fry
This quick and easy recipe is delicious and on your table faster than ordering take-out!Ingredients:
- 12 oz. Old Neighborhood Cooked Chinese Sausage
- 1 lb Baby Bok Choy
- 3 Scallions—sliced into 1 inch lengths
- 1 tbs Vegetable oil
- White rice or cooked Asian rice
- Cut the Chinese Sausage into 1/2 inch slices.
- Rinse and separate the Bok Choy leaves.
- Add the vegetable oil of your choice (recommend either olive or peanut) to a warm frying pan or wok.
- Add the Bok Choy. sauté at medium high for 1 minute.
- Add the Chinese Sausage slices and the scallions. Cover the pan and continue to cook for 4 minutes or until the Bok Choy is limp.
- Serve with boiled whit rice or noodles.
For a variation, you may substitute shredded cabbage.Tags